Hi guys!
I´m well aware of that the m52 did NOT come whith the e30...BUT you guys do conversions all the time it seems, therefor i´m asking here.
I put my M52 1996 (OBD2) in my 1991 body (with obd1 harness) which resulted in that the revlimiter kicks in at about 5500rpm after like 2 minutes, if I disconnect the battery it runs fine another 2-3 minutes...then the revlimiter kicks in again. Im told that the ecu isn´n getting any signal from the wheel speed sensor and that since it has got tractioncontrol it lowers the revlimiter to not blow the engine.
How do i get around the problem?
All answers are appreciated!
//Jocke
I´m well aware of that the m52 did NOT come whith the e30...BUT you guys do conversions all the time it seems, therefor i´m asking here.
I put my M52 1996 (OBD2) in my 1991 body (with obd1 harness) which resulted in that the revlimiter kicks in at about 5500rpm after like 2 minutes, if I disconnect the battery it runs fine another 2-3 minutes...then the revlimiter kicks in again. Im told that the ecu isn´n getting any signal from the wheel speed sensor and that since it has got tractioncontrol it lowers the revlimiter to not blow the engine.
How do i get around the problem?
All answers are appreciated!
//Jocke
Bmw m52 speed sensor issue.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire