Waterpump impeller decided to come undone from the shaft on the sons car. 96 328is. The water outlet acted like a pressure relief valve hopefully preventing head/gasket damage.
Anyway after attempting roadside Repair unsuccessfully, we had it towed ($$$) the 100 miles back to Pensacola NAS . Now he's trying to fix it in the parking lot and somewhere along the way the large of the 4 water outlet bolts got lost.
I looked it up on realoem, found the part on eBay... $8.00+!!!!
The bolt is listed as an M8x30-Z3.
I did another search and i can get a m8x30-z3 bolt for $3. Only difference is listed as a power steering pump bolt.
Any one know what the designater z3 stands for?
He could probably run to Lowe's for a regular bolt but trying to get it right the first time....
Anyway after attempting roadside Repair unsuccessfully, we had it towed ($$$) the 100 miles back to Pensacola NAS . Now he's trying to fix it in the parking lot and somewhere along the way the large of the 4 water outlet bolts got lost.
I looked it up on realoem, found the part on eBay... $8.00+!!!!
The bolt is listed as an M8x30-Z3.
I did another search and i can get a m8x30-z3 bolt for $3. Only difference is listed as a power steering pump bolt.
Any one know what the designater z3 stands for?
He could probably run to Lowe's for a regular bolt but trying to get it right the first time....
bolt specifications
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire